The 9500 Patio Door
All Series 9500 vinyl sliding patio doors are designed for exceptional style with the utmost in comfort and security. Our PVC extrusions, manufactured in our state of the art facility, never need painting and will not rot, crack, warp or split. Our doors have been tested to withstand over 180 MPH winds. The 9500 vinyl sliding patio doors are truly built to last.
Black, Cactus, Charcoal, Chocolate, Commercial Brown, Hunter Green, Ivory, Khaki, Matchcoat Beige, Metallic Graphite, Metallic Gray, Metallic Pewter, Metallic Silver, Rustic Granite, White
*Custom Frame Depths Available, 5 3/4", 7 1/16", 9 1/16"
- Maintenance-free mulit-chambered PVC profiles for maximum insulation. Built to last, our vinyl extrusions are 25% thicker than most other patio doors.
- Owen’s Corning’s air sealing technology keeps your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Robust extruded interlock provides a weather proof seal between panels.
- Sliding panels are equipped with double strength 3mm 1″ Low-E tempered argon filled glass and Intercept Ultra warm Edge spacer, covered by a limited lifetime seal warranty.
- Anodized aluminum roller tracks are corrosion free for limited lifetime service.
- Available in Single (fixed panel that can slide and lock from either left or right side) and Dual (operates both left and right side).
- Internal mini-blinds (optional)
|5 3/4″ Flush||Standard|
|7 1/4″ – 9 1/16” Flush||Optional|
|Custom Frame Depths Available||Optional|
|Sol-R Shield 272||Standard|
|Sol-R Gain 180||Standard|
|Internal Blinds that move up & down as well as tilt||Optional|
|Grille Options (Prairie & Colonial Config.)|
|Flat or Georgian||Optional|
|Ivory, Hickory, Chocolate, Slate, Commercial Brown, and Black||Optional|
|Interior / Exterior Options|
|Brickmould w/ Sill Extensions||Optional|
Tests performed as per AAMA/NWWDA 101/1.S.2-97, NAFSH1, NFRC, CAN/CSA A-440-M90, CAN/CGSB-82.1-M90
|Canadian Test Data|
|United States Test Data|
|Door Glass Performance||U-Val||R-Val||SHGC||ER||Energy Star Zones|
|Sol-R Gain 180||.30||3.3||.52||36||A,B,C|
|Patio Door Sizing||W||H|
|Standard||58 7/8″||79 1/2″ or 81 7/8″|
|Extended||70 7/8″||79 1/2 or 81 7/8″|
Where to buy?
If you are interested in this product, please use the short form below. Canadian customers will be redirected to a new web site, US customers will be contacted directly.