The 9500 Patio Door
Our patio doors are designed for exceptional style with the utmost in comfort and security, along with vinyl extrusions being 25% thicker than most other patio doors. Our doors have been tested to withstand over 180 MPH winds and will not crack, rot, warp or split.
- Maintenance-free mulit-chambered PVC profiles for maximum insulation. Built to last, our vinyl extrusions are 25% thicker than most other patio doors.
- Owen’s Corning’s air sealing technology keeps your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Robust extruded interlock provides a weather proof seal between panels.
- Sliding panels are equipped with double strength 3mm 1″ Low-E tempered argon filled glass and Intercept Ultra warm Edge spacer, covered by a limited lifetime seal warranty.
- Anodized aluminum roller tracks are corrosion free for limited lifetime service.
- Available in Single (fixed panel that can slide and lock from either left or right side) and Dual (operates both left and right side).
- Available in 5′, 6′ and 8′ doors.
Where to buy?
If you are interested in this product, please use the short form below. Canadian customers will be redirected to a new web site, US customers will be contacted directly.
There are no answers to this question, be the first to respond.