Farley Windows Proprietary Vertex High-Performance Glass Technology Is Engineered To Provide Superior Thermal Efficiency, Superior Glass Clarity And Superior Air Infiltration Protection.
When it comes to window solutions, KP is changing the game! Introducing the new Vertex3® SYSTEM, a standard feature now included on all KP window product lines. Vertex3® is derived using three state-of-the-art technologies: Ēvolv Glass Technology, ECTech naturally clean glass, and Owens Corning® Air Sealing Technology. The result, a window that performs higher, insulates more efficiently, and is lower maintenance. Being the only window in the industry to offer three technologies, Vertex3® is positioned to become the benchmark for residential windows.
Ēvolv Glass Technology is a coating placed on the 4th glass surface (interior of the house) that redirects escaping heat back into the home. Not only does ēvolv greatly increase a window’s U-Value, but it offers better light transmittance and less reflectance. Using ēvolv will allow a double pane window to match nearly triple pane performance.
You can actually feel the difference by staying close to evolv windows as they will redirect heat as opposed to a wall that will absorb it. Ēvolv is resistant to surface cleaning products and will not fade with time.
- Triple pane performance with double pane glass
- Outperforms the industry average by 29% in energy efficiency
- Better light transmittance
- All windows meet the Energy Star standards
- Less wear and tear than heavy triple pane sashes
- Less size limitations
- Windows stay cleaner, longer
- 99% fewer water spots
- Dries 3 times faster
- Allows more visible light transmittance
ECTech Naturally Clean Glass
ECTech naturally clean glass is a surface 1 coating (exterior of the house) which absorbs the sun’s UV light to loosen dirt so water can rinse it away. The patented ECTech coating rids itself of many non-mineral deposits (i.e. adhesive residue, fingerprints, pollens, resins, bird droppings, suction cup marks, etc.). The secret resides on two main features:
- Titanium dioxide coating
- Reacts chemically with the sun’s UV rays, causing organic materials that are on the glass to decompose
- Extra smooth glass surface
- Causes water to “sheet off” the glass and evaporate quickly, greatly reducing water spotting.
ECTech never compromises. No matter the weather, in particular cloudy days, ECTech performs at a high, energy-efficient level. The color of the glass is never altered, while the glass always remains durable and long lasting.
To test longevity, ECTech has passed the QUV Chamber Test – a simulation replicating real-life exposure over a 25-year span. The test demonstrates that that with ECTech, accelerated UV and condensation cause the glass to show consistent sheeting and photoactivity throughout the timeline.
Owens Corning™ Air Seal Technology
KP Building Products has partnered with Owens Corning, a world leader in insulation products, to offer the exclusive Owens Corning® Air sealing technology. This technology is designed to improve your insulating value and make it as resistant as possible, and it offers a 24% improvement on air infiltration. KP Building Products relies on this strong association built with Owens Corning®, the most trusted name in home insulation in North America, and an indispensable part of the Vertex3® system.
- Woven and double welded construction
- High density pile
- Largest surface contact provides
- Superior insulation performance
- Superior draft protection
- Superior sound, dirt, water and bug control
- 100% mould resistant seal
- Patented locking system assures firm T-Lock construction
- Lifetime material warranty